Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 3 and learning loads!

Both Google Reader and RSS feeds are brilliant and I really understand why people say it's addictive! It was quite easy to get into Google Reader as I already had a Google account set up from last week (thanks for the tip Karen!) and I found that the easiest way to add subscriptions was to copy and paste the web address, even though adding the Irish Times was done very simply too. I also noticed that it's possible to save feeds to your Favourites Centre in Internet Explorer, which I never even noticed had a feeds folder in it before today. I even managed to make some adjustments to my blog this week, getting the time right, adding a photo and I also listed some of the sites I've subscribed to. Just as a by the way... the Italian Foodies site is great for Italian recipes, for any of you would be Italian chefs out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment