Thursday, May 14, 2009

SitePal, Podcasts and LastFM

I had a look at SitePal and, like others, decided not to give my credit card details, so didn't spend too long at it. I did send an email though but don't know if I see great value in this tool. I know that research shows that it improves takeup of products, but I would just find the voice annoying and a lot of the characters are a bit creepy! I suppose it's down to personal taste really!

Podcasts, on the other hand, I'm a huge fan of and have been downloading for quite a while. It's also a great way of catching up on any radio shows you've missed, especially if you're a Gift Grub fan! These can really be used in libraries, as the UL podcast tour and others like it show.

I suppose LastFM is a bit like the music version of LibraryThing - interest and I'll have to have a better look at it some other time!

No comments:

Post a Comment