Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 8 - YouTube

YouTube is great for getting another look at the really good or really bad acts on Britain's got talent - Stavros Flatley was one really funny example! Browsing through it for this exercise (something I've never done before) I've realised how much rubbish there is on it - people adding their own random thoughts and their own productions - again I find myself asking "why?" on this journey!! Looking at it in a library context, I've found the Common Craft videos really simple to understand and a great way to learn, and I was also at a talk that someone from UCD gave where they made some videos to explain how to use Self Issue machines, so I can see that YouTube could be useful in a library context - if you only had the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment